Clean & Crisp {Hallway & Entry Progress}

June 23, 2014

Not to long ago I shared our very small entry way and hallway updates.
 
If you missed that post you can find it here. I finally got to painting the
 
railings and dining room walls. Progress in the dinning room has come to a
 
complete stand still due to the fact that I just can't make up my mind what
 
exactly I want in that space and how I want my family to use the space. I
 
was able to repaint the entire dining room and staircase and here is a quick
 
before and after. I am very pleased with how it all turned out!!
 
Here is what the entry and staircase looked like before.
 
Before
 
And here is what it looks like today.
 
 
After
 
What do you think??
 
I am loving the lightened walls and the staircase finally looks cohesive,
 
 clean and crisp looking! It's truly amazing what a can of paint can do!
 
I still need to put up some trim before the stair case, repaint the front door
 
and trim as well.... It's never a dull moment around here so not sure when I
 
will be getting to it.... Right now I am putting the finishing touches on the
 
master bedroom. I can't wait to show you that transformation!!
 
What tasks are you tackling this summer??
 
Leave me a comment I'd love to hear from you!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The new paint looks great! What color is it? I'm in the process of making over my entryway as well, got the painting done and I can't believe what a difference paint makes. Can't wait to see what you end up doing in the dining room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie!! Thank you so much for stopping by!! The color is Horizon by Benjamin Moore!! It is a great light gray/blue color that almost looks white in the sunlight. I really wanted this room to be a bright as possible as out only light source in the dining room is our chandelier... The dining room is almost done, just waiting on shelves and window treatments!! Thanks again and good luck with your dining room!!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!