Very "Pinteresting" Tuesday {Vol. IV}

June 24, 2014

It may be a little late in the day, but it's still Tuesday and I'm here with my Pinterest picks for the week!! Now that summer is in full swing and the 4th of July being just around the corner I am sharing some amazing summer inspiration for you today!!
 
What is summer without a little Gelato??
Find the recipe for this amazing Gelato
here!! Psst.... you don't need an ice cream maker!!
 

What's a beach house without the perfect nautical sign??
Find out how to make your own here.

Loving the idea of keeping your party refreshments cool in
this old metal tub! See more of this Fourth of July Backyard
Getaway here!!

This little DIY Patriotic Button tray makes a great gift!
Get the how to here.

How fun is this onzie?? And it can be done for any age!!
Get all the details for this DIY here.

This monogrammed letter is perfect for the front door!
Find yours here.

Loving this chalkboard! Perfect for celebrating our freedom!
See more 4th of July décor here.
That's about it for tonight!!
Thanks for stopping by!! I have something really fun on my
wish list to share with you tomorrow!!
Stay tuned!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!