Saturday Dreamy {Louis VX Armoire}

March 15, 2014

Happy Saturday friends!!
 
The weather in CT is finally feeling normal! Hoping this is a sure sign that
 
spring is near!!
 
I'm stopping in real quick to share this amazing piece I discovered at a local
 
antique shop. I almost fell off my seat when I saw this beauty!! I think you
 
will love her too....
 





 
 
I can't even get over the exquisite beauty of this piece!
 
What I wouldn't give to have this in my bedroom!! Not only is the flower
 
detail amazing, but it is large enough to store clothing, blankets and maybe
 
even our TV!!
 
This armoire is currently up for auction.... I'm sure it will be a show
 
stopper..... I would love try my hand at the bidding, but not sure my budget
 
 will allow it. How fantastic would it be to have her in our home?
 
Ahhhhh.... I'll just keep dreaming!!
 
What are you up to this weekend?
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!