New Branding & Blog Designs {Sneak Peak!!}

July 12, 2014

Happy Saturday friends!!
 
It's a gorgeous Saturday here in Connecticut and I am in doors baking a cake for a bridal shower.... I will share the details and some photos tomorrow!
I'm stopping in real quick today to share a sneak peak of my new branding and blog design for Gracie Blue by Kate Stevens Designs
Kate is super sweet and is very understanding to me and my design style.
She is so responsive and her work is tremendous!
.
It's been over a year since I changed blog names and I am ready to move forward and take my blogging & design career to the next level! And I figure the perfect place to start is refreshing my look and creating a brand that is reflective of me, my blog, my life and my message!
 
I will be busy the next few weeks with client designs and cake orders so I
may be MIA but I will pop in here and there with my weekly features!
So excited to share this with you!!
Here is a sneak peak into the inspiration for my new blog design and branding! I hope you love it!!
 
by Kate Stevens Design
 
This is me on so many levels.... right down to the cupcake!!
I am thrilled to share this new journey with you and I hope
you tag along for the ride!!!
 
Thanks so much for tuning in and finding inspiration here!!
Have a great weekend and stay tuned for my new blog design
coming soon!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!