Wednesday Wish List {The House of Belonging Designs & Birthday Wishes to My Baby Boy!!}

June 4, 2014

Happy Wednesday friends!!
 
Today I am sharing one of my absolute favorite shops on Etsy,
 
 
The shop owner, Tiffini Kilgore is an amazing woman with a huge heart!!
 
You can read more about her and her amazing journey here on her blog.
 
I have purchased several signs of hers and Tiffini has created three
 
custom signs for me as well.... I still have a few more on my "wish list"
 
as well.... Here are just a few I continually droll over....
 
 




 
I do intend to purchase one or more of these fine pieces in the near future!
 
I simply love having words of truth and wisdom hung all around my home
 
as daily reminders of what life has blessed me with and what I have yet to
 
 learn.Some folks like to have art on their walls or simply nothing at all, but
 
 for me nothing is more beautiful than the spoken word written humbly for
 
all to see. Tiffini truly knows how to make words come alive through
 
these signs and I am so grateful to her and her spirit.
 
Here is my favorite piece I had asked Tiffini to create for me in memory
 
of my mother who was taken from us nearly four years ago...
 
 
For my family and I these words bring comfort to our hearts
 
knowing that my mom is safe and free of pain while always with us....
 
And a little bit of heaven too....
 
Please take a moment to check out The House of Beloning Designs
 
and enjoy the rest of your week!!
 
I'm off to celebrate my little man's 2nd Birthday!!!
 
 

I had to do it!!!
 
Wishing my little man a very Happy 2nd Birthday!!
 
Mommy, Daddy & Gracie love you tons!!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!