Favorite Home Friday {Fixer Upper ~ Episode Four}

May 16, 2014

Wow! Friday already!!??
 
Now, if today is Friday, that means that yesterday was Thursday and can
 
you guess what my favorite thing about Thursday is??
 
Yup! An all new episode of my favorite show on HGTV, Fixer Upper!!
 
I truly can't get enough of this show! Joanna and Chip are the cutest
 
working couple ever on HGTV and the work that they do is just amazing!
 
So, today I am sharing yet another home from Fixer Upper!
 
I am in love with the layout of this home and can not stop drooling
 
over that enormous island with the stunning pendant lights that hang
 
just perfectly over the marble counter top!!
 
If you missed last night's episode of Fixer Upper here are a few
 
pictures of the finished product!
 
 






 
To see more pictures of this beautiful home go here.
 
Hope you have an amazing weekend....
 
I will be having surgery on a broken tooth so I will be MIA  for
 
a few days.... Stop back soon though, I will be revealing our
 
master bedroom makeover!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!