Wednesday Wish List {mother's day gift guide}

April 16, 2014

It's Wednesday friends....
 
I'm kind of bummed waking up to cold toes and frost on my lawn. I'm
 
so excited to share today's Wednesday Wish List with you!!
 
Mother's Day is just around the corner and although I never really expect
 
anything, I always have a wish list in my mind. Most of the time all I really
 
"ask" for is to go out to a nice brunch with my family and if it's nice out,
 
to get started on planting our flowers....
 
I have some really cute gifts on my wish list this year.
 
They are things that I really wouldn't purchase for myself but would
 
really make for some great Mother's Day gifts!!
 
 
 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
 
If I only had to choose one it would defiantly be number one.
 
I adore the idea of having my babies handwriting around my neck...
 
Such a timeless and really inexpensive gift to treasure!
 
What is on your Mother's Day wish list??
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!