Favorite Home Friday {forever cottage}

June 6, 2014

Happy Friday friends!!
 
I'm stopping in for my Favorite Home Friday feature!
 
The last couple of weeks have been super busy and I have been lacking on
 
the posts but today I have one of my favorite blogger homes to share with
 
you. It's the home of blogger Jill Hinson from Forever Cottage.
 
Jill was a tremendous help and influence to me when it came time to
 
update my living and dining rooms!! I adore her style and her home is
 
gorgeous and cozy all at the same time!!
 
Here is a peak at my favorite spots in her home....
 


 
 


 
 
 
To see more of this lovely home and to see more of Jill's
 
interior design work go here....
 
Enjoy your weekend!!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!