One Room Challenge {Master Bedroom}

April 7, 2016

Hi all!!
It's time once again for Calling It Home's One Room Challenge!


I figured I would participate for the first time ever! What better way to get our Master Bedroom makeover rolling. I painted the room almost two years ago, but it is in desperate need of a complete over hall! I love the dark color on the walls so I will be keeping them dark, but everything else is fare game! I will be redoing some furniture pieces as well as getting a new bed and some much needed new bedding! I have so many idea's floating around in my head, but the same few images keep catching my eye. I love this challenge and I hope I can get everything done in time! Here is the inspiration for my master bedroom makeover. 

source

source

source

source

Fun right??
I will be sharing my inspiration style board with you next week!!
Stay tuned!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!