Wednesday Wish List {new kitchen island}

May 28, 2014

Wow... feels like it's been forever since my last post.
 
I've been preoccupied with daily routines and getting back into eating well
 
and working out consistently, so finding time to sit and blog hasn't been
 
easy, especially with working more hours and tending to my babies!!
 
But... the blogging must go on!! I'm here to inspire so I have to make that
 
a priority too right??
 
Today I'm sharing another item on my ever growing "wish list".
 
Like of said before....I kind of think of it as my "to do" list!! Which we
 
all know seems to be never ending!!
 
As you know I have been thinking a great deal about our little kitchen...
 
It may not be large, but I love that it is the center of our home. Literally!
 
I say that because it is "literally" in the middle of our dining and living
 
rooms. Here is what it looks like now a days....
 
 
On the other side of the chalkboard wall is our dining room.
 
Now, you that darling island...well... I want to sell it.
 
Yup, I have some other ideas of what type of free standing island
 
I would like to see there. Don't get me wrong I LOVE this little
 
lady, but I really need more seating in this area and something that will
 
match our cabinets once they are painted a crisp white!! Yup that's on my
 
wish list too!! Here are a few ideas I found and think would work
 
really well in this space....
 
source

source

source

source


So all I need to do now sell my current island and make up my mind on which island

I like best!! I'm sure it will be awhile.... I like to take my time with such agonizing decisions!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Your island is pretty but I can totally see a wood toned island like one of these with white cabinetry! That would look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! Still working on it!! The island is still on Craig's List waiting for the perfect new owner!! :)

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!