Favorite Home Friday {Beach House}

May 2, 2014

Happy Friday friends!
 
Hope your having a fabulous week!
 
Today I'm back with another home I've fallen in love with....
 
This week's home feature is a transitional beach house.
 
Now I know what your thinking.... My style home is far from "beachy", but
 
this home I'm featuring today is my "dream" vacation home!
 
I've mentioned before that I am not a beach girl, but more of a lake/country
 
type girl... but I don't mind a vacation here and there to a beach house...
 
When I go away I love the feeling of feeling "at home" away from home,
 
but also love staying in a home or hotel that is nothing like the style of my
 
own home.... It's all part of the fun of being on vacation "away from home.".
 
So, if I happen to come into a few thousand million dollars by some
 
small miracle... this would be the vacation home I would purchase....
 
I know... I know.... dream on right!!??

     

  


   
      


      


 
      


 
     
       


 
      

     



 
       

  
      

      

 
       
                             
       

Perfect right??
 
To see more of this home and for sources and builder go here.
 
What is your favorite vacation spot?
 
Let me know! I need new summer vacation spot ideas!!
 
Enjoy your weekend!!
 

 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!