JJ's "Big Boy" Room {inspiration board}

April 12, 2014

What a gorgeous Saturday!!
 
Hope you are all enjoying this much awaited spring weather!!
 
Today I thought I would pop in and share an inspiration board I created
 
for my little man JJ's "big boy" room....
 
In a few short weeks he will be turning two!!
 
I can't believe how the time has passed and just how much he has grown.
 
I adore his room right now and most of the furniture that is in the room now
 
 will stay, but I think it's time to be done with the crib
 
and diaper table and his closet needs updating for sure!!
 
I will be changing up the wall gallery that is currently up and the bedding as
 
 well. If you haven't seen what the rooms looks like you can find that post
 
 here.
 
So here is what I'm loving right now for the little man's room.
 
 
 
What do you think??
 
I adore the idea of using a real tool box to store things from clothes to toys
 
and the vintage soda crate is a great way to display all those little toys that
 
never seem to really have a home other than all over the floor.
 
I am loving that dresser which is way over my budget, but the finish will
 
be the perfect inspiration for the dresser I found on Craig's List this winter
 
for only $30!! And how perfect is that marquee letter "J"?? That is a must
 
for over the bed since the room is a bit narrow and there's really not a lot
 
of room for a proper head board! It also makes a great night light!!
 
That's about it!! I need to tackle our master bedroom and the dining room
 
before I even can think about getting started on the kids rooms!!
 
You can find more of my inspiration boards here, here and here!!
 
Have a great weekend friends!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Chiara!
      Thank you so much for stopping by! You have great taste!! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa Marie, can you tell me where the sideboard is originally from??? I Like it but it looks kinda SPENDY....Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! I believe it is from William's Sonoma.... Could still be available!! Good luck!!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!