Kids | Guest Bathroom {inspiration board}

March 22, 2014

Whoo Hoo!!! Spring is here and the sun is shinning!!
 
Happy Saturday friends!
 
 Today I've been thinking about all our summer projects and the next thing
 
 on our home updates "to do" list is the upstairs bathroom.
 
This is going to be a pretty big job since we have to blow out the roof and
 
dormer it out and start from scratch, so it is on the ladder part of our list, but
 
I thought I would put together an inspiration board to get the ball rolling.
 
This bathroom will be the kids and guest bath. We haven't decided if we are
 
going to put in a bathtub, shower or both. It's not a great deal of space but
 
either way I do think we need one or the other....
 
Since this bath with be shared between Gracie & JJ it needs to be gender
 
neutral, so I'm going to try and have the best of both worlds without making
 
it too girly or too boyish. Here is what I have been drooling over so far...
 
 
I adore the dark walls and the pink rug!!
 
Right now I have my heart set on that double utility sink. Since the space is
 
small I don't want to take up so much room with a vanity sink. What about
 
storage you say?? No worries, there we will have plenty of room for a linen
 
closet and those cute baskets from World Market will be perfect for storing
 
towels and toilet paper!!
 
I'm really loving the dark wall color over the stark white tile, but to stay
 
on budget and keep it simple I'm thinking white planked boards instead!
 
Now that I've got all that off my chest it's time to finally pick a paint color
 
for the master bedroom and get painting!!
 
What are you up to this weekend??
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!