Friday Favorites {Etsy Love}

December 6, 2013

Happy Friday friends....
I can not even believe we are almost in the second week of December... What I really can't believe is that we haven't picked up our tree yet!! Yikes!! I'm hoping to have our tree up tomorrow and the house all decked out in Christmas cheer so I can share my very first Christmas Home Tour with you all! I am very anxious, excited and nervous all at the same time!! I hope I can pull this off!!
 
In the mean time, today I am going to share my top five Etsy shops I am loving right now! I don't know about you but I CAN NOT live with out Etsy! I have found so many great things I can't even tell you! It's my go to website for sure!!
 
This first shop I just came across thanks to Instagram!!
How adorable is this pillow!! I had to have it! Get yours here at
Bows & Burlap
 
20" Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Pillow Cover
 
This next shop I also found on Instagram. Jillian is super sweet and has gorgeous pillows and scarfs. Have I mentioned I have a pillow problem obsession?
Get yours here at
Jillianmade
 
reserved for lisa marie
 
Ok so speaking of pillows this next shop is where I have most of my designer pillows made. This is the most recent fabric I had made into pillows. Lauren and Amy are always willing to help and always make things very easy for me! You can check out their shop sparkmodern  here.
 
RESERVED for Lisa
 
Next up is my "go to" shop for custom signs. If you know me you know I love signs and have them all over my house. Sometimes I look around our home and think "OMG Lisa you have way to many signs", but I just adore words that have meaning and so why not have them (and chalkboards) all over the house???!!
Tiffini is just a truly lovely lady and is super sweet and will always be  willing to do what she can. She made this gorgeous and have I mentioned ginormous Remember When sign and I could not be more pleased... I also purchased the sign "farmhouse dining" that is in my kitchen!
You can find your perfect sign when here shop open up again in January here.
Be sure to check out her blog too!!
 
 
 
And last but not least the fifth shop in my top five favorite Etsy shops is the very first Etsy shop I ever made a purchase from in addition to being the very first blog I ever followed!! Its my favorite of all time! Melanie has awesome taste and is truly very talented. Check out her Etsy shop here and her blog My Sweet Savannah here. She has her home all decked out for holidays so you really should stop by and check it out! Love, love, love her lake side home!!
 
SHUT the FRONT DOOR~ friendly reminder sign/plaque 
 
Stay tuned for my Christmas Home Tour coming next week!!
I'll be "decking the halls"!!
What will you be up to this weekend??
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!