Bathroom Update {Anne Sloane Obsessed}

June 25, 2013

Among many of our home updates is our one and only bathroom. We are in the beginning stages of putting a very much needed second bathroom upstairs where the kids rooms are, but in the mean time I have been slowly updating our first floor bathroom and its coming together quite nice if I do say so myself. It had a really feminine, country feeling before and now it is has a calming light and airy feel to it which I love. We used my favorite color, Benjamin Moore's Moonshine and it just makes me so happy when walk in there.... Another paint color that I explored with in here was Anne Sloan's chalk paint. Lets just say I'm a bit obsessed and I can't stop painting miscellaneous objects in my home! This paint is like no other. I was able to turn our outdated gold mirror into a gorgeous "rustic" treasure and it took all of one hour. Literally! The wax is just genius and it really helps in making anything look like it was aged for years. Take a peek. If you haven't tried this stuff it is a defiant MUST!! I got mine here.
 
Here is the bathroom BEFORE:
OMG. I KNOW!!
 
 
And here is the progress...
 




 
 
I still have a lot to do....
Stay tuned!!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your bathroom! Changing your wall paint into white was a good move. It made your bathroom fresher, cleaner, and a lot more relaxing! I suggest changing the cover of your window though. Maybe you can consider putting up blinds or curtains instead.

    -Marilee Bueno @ 5th Generation Contracting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marilee!! I actually am in the process of finding a new window treatment! I was hoping to find a burlap shade but no luck so far.... Thanks for stopping by and your comment!! Stay tuned for more updates!!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!