Wednesday Wishlist {Joss and Main with My Sweet Savannah}

July 9, 2014

Do you all window shop online??
 
Don't judge me, but I do all the time! I even go as far as to put items in my
 
cart as if someone else is going to purchase them for me and by some
 
miracle just show up at my door!! Ha!!
 
A girl can dream people and that is one of my many ways of day dreaming!
 
Joss and Main is just one of those shops I frequently window shop!
 
I have made several "must have" purchases from Joss and Main and I
 
must admit they never disappoint!
 
Today I'm sharing some things on my wish list from the
 
My Sweet Savannah Curator's collection. Melanie, from one of my
 
absolute favorite blogs, which also happens to be the very first blog I
 
discovered,  My Sweet Savannah,  put this collection together.
 
This collection is right up my ally!! Rustic country & southern inspirations
 
is exactly the type of décor that I love and I'm so excited to share these
 
pieces from Melanie's collection!
 
These are just a few because honestly I love every last piece!!
 







 
I know.... I know... gorgeous.
 
To see more of this fabulous collection (hurry many of these items
 
are already sold out!!) go here.
 
To see more of Melanie's décor style and stunning home go here.
 
Have a Happy Wednesday!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!