May 2, 2014

Favorite Home Friday {Beach House}

Happy Friday friends!
 
Hope your having a fabulous week!
 
Today I'm back with another home I've fallen in love with....
 
This week's home feature is a transitional beach house.
 
Now I know what your thinking.... My style home is far from "beachy", but
 
this home I'm featuring today is my "dream" vacation home!
 
I've mentioned before that I am not a beach girl, but more of a lake/country
 
type girl... but I don't mind a vacation here and there to a beach house...
 
When I go away I love the feeling of feeling "at home" away from home,
 
but also love staying in a home or hotel that is nothing like the style of my
 
own home.... It's all part of the fun of being on vacation "away from home.".
 
So, if I happen to come into a few thousand million dollars by some
 
small miracle... this would be the vacation home I would purchase....
 
I know... I know.... dream on right!!??

     

  


   
      


      


 
      


 
     
       


 
      

     



 
       

  
      

      

 
       
                             
       

Perfect right??
 
To see more of this home and for sources and builder go here.
 
What is your favorite vacation spot?
 
Let me know! I need new summer vacation spot ideas!!
 
Enjoy your weekend!!
 

 
 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace