March 26, 2014

Wednesday Wish List {laundry room}

Hi friends!
 
Hope your all having a great week!!
 
I'm back with my Wednesday Wish List feature. Each week I will share
 
something that I have on my own personal wish list.... Be it something for
 
me, my home or my children. Basically anything that comes to mind that
 
I currently need in my life....
 
On the wish list today is a laundry room. Now I know what your thinking,
 
and yes I have a washer & dryer and I do tons of laundry almost everyday,
 
but I lack a "room" to actually do the laundry efficiently.
 
You see my "laundry room" is in our basement... in more what I like to
 
call the junk/boiler room where all the stuff we never use and still haven't
 
trashed room, that happens to house our very old, probably vintage, washer
 
and dryer. I guess at this point I should tell you I am grateful to even have
 
a working washer and dryer, but the space that it's in really is undesirable.
 
I would share a photo but I don't want to frighten you. After our tag sale
 
this spring I plan on making that part of the basement over and possibly put
 
in a half bath or at least a sink.... Hence my wish list...
 
So here are some great laundry rooms I have added to my Pinterest board in
 
hopes of some day having a laundry room I can call my own....
 

pottery barn

bhg


source unknown
 
 
 
 
I love the idea of having a space just for the laundry.
 
Eventually I will have a specific room for tackling the laundry....
 
Until then it's officially on the wish list!!
 
Have a great week!!
 
 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace