Be Mine {Valentines Day Gift Ideas ~ for Her}

February 10, 2014

Happy Monday friends!!
 
Still toughing out this freezing cold weather!! There is a certain groundhog
 
out there that is not well liked at this point!
 
I hope you all enjoyed the post on the super easy Valentine I whipped up for
 
Gracie's classmates. If you missed it you can find it here along with sources
 
and a free printable!!
 
Today I'm sharing a really fun idea for a Valentines day gift idea for, who
 
else, but the ladies!! Not sure about you, but my hubby really isn't interested
 
in receiving Valentines Day gifts.... He would rather just celebrate with a
 
nice night out just the two of us.... Though he does like to spoil me with
 
a few special gifts as well...
 
I thought it would be a cute idea to put together a few ideas for the perfect
 
Valentines Day gifts that I would enjoy and I'm sure all of you ladies out
 
there wouldn't mine receiving either! They are cute as a huge gift or
 
simply give individually. Either way, they are all super cute, girly and lots
 
of fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
So what do you think? Which is your favorite? I love the Michael Kors
 
bracelet! It's super cute and won't break the bank!
 
Have a great week!!
 
I will be back soon with an update on our hallway re-do!!
 
Until then stay warm!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!