Happy Tuesday!! {Home Goods Happy}

August 13, 2013

Happy Tuesday all!!
Have you ever gone into Home Goods and walked out with absolutely nothing? As we all know Home Goods is hit or miss right? Well yesterday was a complete hit for me!! I went to get one single basket for my office and I came out with these!!
 
 
The basket it for all my larger craft items that are to large to fit in a drawer. The rustic chippy frame and the adorable boxwood plant is for my bathroom which is in dyer need of some type of decor since we painted it a while back. One can never have too many pasta bowls and how could I say no to a large pitcher for only $14.99??!! Perfect for my hydrangeas! And how about those curtains? I have been searching for the perfect window treatments for my dining room but refused to pay over $100 for each!! $20 for a pair is a steel and if I really don't like them the fabric is great for a throw pillow! Not too bad right?
Have you gotten Home Goods happy lately?
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!