Favorite Home Friday {Farifield Farmhouse}

July 1, 2016

Happy Friday Friends and Happy 1st of July!!
This summer is flying by!! 
You are all in for a treat today!
A dear friend of mine is selling her stunning Fairfield farmhouse and I am here today sharing this amazing home with you! 
I will also be bringing back my "Favorite Home Friday" feature!! It's been awhile since I shared the love! I will also be including a link party each week to this feature so you can all share the favorite parts of your own homes! I will get into more details later in the week, but for now on to our feature presentation!! All photos sources can be found here. If you are local and interested in viewing this property go here. 
A little info on this farmhouse before we start. My friend meticulous designed and purchased everything seen in this home. The kitchen was her idea and design and she and her husband totally brought it to life! The master bedroom closet is all set in actual pine furniture that was individually selected and made to fit. It is one of a kind for sure! 
The attention to detail is simply stunning!
See for yourself... 





















I know.... Stunning.
A farmhouse dream for sure...
Have a great weekend!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!