Favorite Home Friday {Quaint Connetitcut Home}

August 1, 2014

Hi friends!! Hope you had a great week!!
It's finally Friday and time to share another home I am in love with....
Today's home happens to be one that is for sale a few towns over from us,
in the town if Weston which is a quaint little town that I grew up spending many summer weekends at my aunt and uncles house....
This particular Estate happens to be The Macy Tavern, circa 1740, which was transported from Sheffield MA, rebuilt in place with all new systems & central air and is the absolute perfect mix of old and new....
 I found this home and a million others I love on Zillow and although it is a hundred times over my budget, after viewing the outside of the house I had to keep going and check out the inside....
Can I tell you I have fallen in love a million and one times over with this home?!! It is everything I would want my dream home to be and the property it sits on is equally stunning. I have so many favorites in this home from the large planked wood floors to the yellow trim on the outside windows.... All I can say is that if by some miracle we won the lottery tomorrow, this home would be my first purchase!! I suggest you get the drink of your choice, sit back and prepare to fall in love....
 




















 
What do you think?
Have you fallen in love too?
I can look at these photos over and over....
I have a few other favorites much like this home
which I plan on sharing with you next Friday!!
 
Have a great weekend!!
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!