Top Five Posts {2013}

December 31, 2013

Happy New Years Eve friends!!
 
Today I would like to share the top five most popular posts of 2013.
 
Since starting this blog {formally known as Not Too Shabby Mama} in
 
2010 I have come a long way and have discovered so many things I didn't
 
even realize I was capable of!! I really would like to thank each and every
 
person who has taken a moment (or two) to check out my blog and see what
 
Gracie Blue ~ the blog is all about!! It means the world to me that I have the
 
ability to inspire someone somewhere!!! Thank you again and please stay
 
tuned because 2014 is going to be amazing!!!
 
And now the top five most popular posts of
 
2013
 
 
Number 5
 
 
 
 
Number 4
 
 
 
 
 
Number 3
 
 
 
 
Number 2
 
 
 
 

 
 
.....And the Number 1 Post of 2013!!
 
 
Happy New Year Friends!!
 
And cheers to a fabulous
 
2014!!!
 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!