Perfectly Pumpkin {Chocolate Chip Cookies}

October 9, 2013




Well aren't you so proud? This is my third post in three days!! Yay!! I figured I owed you all a few since I've been MIA for a few weeks!
Since the weather here in CT has taken a nice change for the "cooler" finally I figured it would be a great day to share my favorite pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's super easy and great to do with the kiddos, especially since you don't even need a mixer!! These are so good and really do not have that much sugar in them which a good because it's really impossible to eat just one!!
Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!

Perfectly {Pumpkin} Chocolate Chip Cookies


Ingredients:

1 cup canned pumpkin
1 egg
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp milk
1 TB vanilla extract
1 11oz bag chocolate chips

Instructions:

Mix pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and add to the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat. Drop cookies onto baking sheet using a medium size ice cream scoop.
Bake at 350 for 10-13 minutes depending on your oven.
Let cool completely as these cookies are very moist and will fall apart in your hand if they are picked up when they are still hot.
I like to dollop a small scoop of  French Vanilla Cool Whip on top of each before serving!!
For more fall recipes and inspiration check out my It's Fall Y'all board on Pinterest!

Happy Wednesday!!!




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!