{New Blog Design & My 200th Post!!!}

July 16, 2014

 
 
 
 
Hi friends!! So very excited to share my 200th blog post and officially reveal my brand new logo and blog design with you!!! I can not tell you how amazing it was to work with the very talented Kate Stevens from Kate Stevens Designs. Kate's work is authentic and classy. She is extremely easy going and so very understanding and insightful. We communicated daily through emails and she was accepting to every single one of my tedious requests. I had a vision and Kate completely brought it to life. I am so very pleased and feel that my blog deign really reflects me and I could not be happier!! Just in case you missed it, here is the inspiration board Kate put together after getting to know me and my intentions for my blog.
 
source: Kate Stevens Designs
 
This year I have really made an effort to stay consistent with my posts and keeping up with staying in touch with you all...
I created this blog to document all the things that I find inspiration from and also to hopefully inspire others...
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and find inspiration here! It truly means the world to me that you are here!!
I will be back later with my Wednesday Wish List!!
In the mean time....make yourself at home and check out the new look!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much and so glad you stopped by!! Hope baby Charlie is doing well!!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!