Favortie Home Friday {Tuesdays With Dorie}

July 11, 2014


Hi friends!!
 
Last week was the 4th so I kind of skipped out on the blog post, but today I
 
am sharing a stunning little 1920's bungalow that happens to be the home
 
 
Her home is so warm and inviting! Just makes me want to sit down with a
 
nice cup of coffee and chat!!
 
The kitchen is my absolute favorite!!!
 
I can't stand the suspense!!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So cute, so quaint and I just love the flow.
 
Aside from the kitchen, the laundry room stole my heart!!
 
To see more of Dorie's home and blog go here.
 
Hope you enjoyed my favorite home today!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!