July 18, 2014

Favorite Home Friday {HGTV'S Fixer Upper ~ Favorite Spaces}

Happy Friday friends!!
Hope you all had a fantastic week!!
 
I've been so busy with work and summer activities that I haven't had a chance to see the last few episodes of my new favorite show, HGTV's Fixer Upper.... but I finally got caught up last night and I'm here today to share my favorite spaces from this show.
I was going to pick one favorite home from the series, but that was just way to difficult because there is something I love about each of them!! So I decided to pick my favorite space from each episode!
So here it goes
 
Gorman 5
Episode One
 
IMG_6962x
Episode Two
 

IMG_7445x
Episode Three
 
 
IMG_8041x
Episode Four
 
IMG_8430x
Episode Five
 
photo 2
Episode Six
 
IMG_7929x
Episode Seven
 
living-room-2
Episode Eight
 
erwin-6
Episode Nine
 
IMG_2465x
Episode Ten
 
after
Episode Eleven
Fixer_Upper_05-(ZF-7880-13495-1-003)
Episode Twelve
 
Honestly, it was really hard picking just one room from each home and I really tried to figure out which episode was my favorite, but I truly love them all!! Joanna & Chip are the cutest couple on HGTV and I really love their style. If you haven't caught the first season of Fixer Upper you can catch up on all episodes here. For a Q&A of Season 1 of Fixer Upper go here!! And if you've followed this show from day one and love it as much as I do I would love to know which episode is your favorite!!
 
Happy Weekend!!

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace