Wednesday Wish List {Page 6 Boutique}

June 25, 2014

Hi all!! It's Wednesday and I am so exited to share a really fun boutique
 
with you today that carries the most adorable clothing and accessories that
 
won't break the bank!!
 
I have been crushing on all the fun and colorful dresses and tops from
 
Page 6 Boutique!! If you haven't checked out their website you must stop by
 
 and check it out!! I would hurry because a lot of their top selling summer
 
items are selling out fast!! Here are a few of my favorites!!
 



 
Was I right??
 
To check out these items on my wish list and to add something to your own
 
 wish list go here!!
 
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for all the details on
 
 JJ's Minion/Elmo 2nd Birthday Party!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!