Favorite Home Friday {Rooms FOR Rent}

June 20, 2014

Happy Friday friends!!
Today is going to be a super quick post, I am crazy busy trying to get things ready for JJ's 2nd Birthday party!!
Bre, over at Rooms FOR Rent, is sharing her Summer Home Tour and I can not wait for you to check it out!!
I adore this home to no end and much of the inspiration of my own home
décor comes from here. So check it out!! There are also links to many other beautiful homes all decked out for the summer!!
Here's a sneak peak for you!
Loving this gallery wall behind the television! And you see that gorgeous TV stand?? Well Bre built it and stained it!
So to see her home and some really amazing DIY projects head over to
 
 
source
 
Have an amazing weekend!!!!
 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!