April 25, 2014

Favorite Home Friday {HGTV's New Show Fixer Upper}

Hi friends!
 
Better late than never!! I didn't forget about you....
 
Today my family and I laid to rest my 91 year old "Poppi".
 
As I sat in the funeral parlor I kept telling my family that this was a
 
time to celebrate a life well lived and well deserved....
 
He lives a new life with our lord and those that have gone before us....
 
Now.... on to my favorite home today.
 
 
 
All the details and more photos of this home can be found here.
 
It is from my new favorite show Fixer Upper on HGTV.
 
If you missed my feature about the hosts of this show you can find
 
it here along with a tour of their farmhouse.
 
My apologies for the short post, but it's been a very long few days and
 
I need to catch up with my babies...
 
Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week....
 
 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace