February 19, 2014

Wednesday Wish List {white kitchen}

Happy Wednesday friends!!
 
We still seem to be up to our ears (literally) in snow.... Looking forward
 
to spring and all those "spring" projects that I need nice, warm, open
 
windows type of days to complete!
 
Today I am introducing a new weekly feature, "Wish List Wednesday".
 
Each Wednesday I will present all the things that I am currently hoping to
 
purchase, get done, or anything that may catch my eye and would like
 
to share...
 
Today I am sharing my hope wish for a nice, new, bright white kitchen.
 
I have been trying to find a way get up the nerve to paint our current
 
cabinets. It would seem like a pretty easy job, but my husband is just not
 
for it at the moment. I priced out the cost to have them professionally
 
painted, but at a whopping $6,000 it was a no go! Our current kitchen
 
cabinets cost us $10K, so I just can't justify paying that type of cash for
 
a job that I know I can conquer myself....
 
So in the mean time while I continue to talk my husband into the task I
 
will continue to wish upon a star and drool over my all time favorite
 
white kitchens.....
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I could go on for days but these are just a few on my wish list...
 
What's on your "wish list" today???
 
*You saw this weekly feature here first* 
 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace