June 20, 2013

Arm charm {Etsy purchase}

Ok, seriously.... Where was Pinterest five years ago?? If I find one more wedding idea I love I may just have to have do it all over again!! In any case, back to reality.  Now we all know how much I adore Etsy and I'm on it all the time but had it not been for Pinterest I would have never stumbled on this adorable bracelet. It is such a unique way to display important dates in your life and not to mention an excellent graduation or wedding gift for a friend or loved one. Today this gift is for me...... I can't wait to show you how it turned out!! If you need to have one like me you can find it here!! Gianna is great and if you need a custom order just contact her. She will reply swiftly and you will have your cute new keepsake in no time!!
Enjoy!!








Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace