Happy 4th!!! {Summer Home Tour}

July 3, 2015

Fourth of July weekend already?!?
Where does the time go? I feel like I am constantly asking that same question over and over, but seriously.... really? Where does it go???
So, a quick update for you. If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I have finally painted our living room and our kitchen cabinets!! Finally!! We actually took down a wall of cabinets in the kitchen to make room for our open shelving. We have been crazy busy with summer activities that I haven't had a chance to finish everything up, but I can assure you it will be done by Christmas I pray at least.... When I said our kitchen make-over would take some time I wasn't lyin'.
Since I've been neglecting to "blog" I decided to hook you all up with a fun little summer tour to celebrate the 4th of July.... I wouldn't really call it "neglect" either, I've just really been super busy! Does that count?? In any case, I hope you love this little tour and I promise as soon as I get my rear in gear, I will have the reveal of our newly updated kitchen as well as the updates to Gracie's big girl room!!
But for now sit back and relax and get ready for a ton of festive 4th of July photos and a teeny tiny bit more... If you look real close in some photos you can see a sneak peak of our white kitchen!! Makes me gitty just typing those words!! Ok, ok!! Enjoy friends!!!
 
 























 
 
 
Hope you all have a fabulous and safe
4th of July!!!!
 
 



12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that flag...the placement of it is subtle but so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the chalkboards and your entryway. Great job! Someday I hope to decorate for seasons/holidays other than fall and Christmas. You've given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Teresa!! Yes, I have a slight obsession with chalkboards! Love that you find inspiration here!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. I love it! Your home seems very light and airy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat! Thank you so much for your kind words!! So glad you are here! Please stop by again soon!!
      ~Lisa

      Delete
  4. Each week I try to scan through the links at our link party and first visit the ones that catch my eye....and this one sure did! You have a beautiful space and really know how to create an inviting display, Lisa! I love all the special touches that you have in your home, like taking the time to put such pretty artwork on the chalkboard wall. I'm excited to really have a look around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!! Thank you so very much Jamie!! Thank you for taking the time to look around!! I love your home and your blog as well and I am so honored you are here!!! Thank you again!!

      Delete
  5. Your home tour is beautiful Lisa! Love your entry way especially :) Thanks so much for sharing at our link party.... featuring you tmorrow! Excited to look around your blog!
    Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kendra! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words!! So excited to be a part of the link up!! Thank you again so much!!!

      Delete
  6. You have a beautiful home and I love the wood pieces mixed in with the painted pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your kind words!!! So glad you are here!! Have a fabulous week!!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!