September 29, 2014

Simply Fall {Home Tour}

Hi sweet friends!!
It's been a long and hectic couple of weeks and I can't thank you enough for hanging in with me!! I have been up to my ears (literally) in cake batter and completed my last cake order for a while this past Saturday. I need to take a break to catch my breath and focus on my home & family, me, my blogging and most importantly, inspiring all of you!!
So as promised I am here today with a simple fall home tour....
There's really nothing fancy here, just simple fall décor.
I haven't had a chance to pick up my mums or pumpkins because I've been so busy and the weather here in Connecticut has been so hot lately I really don't feel like wasting my money on anything that has a chance of dying in all this unseasonably hot weather!!
Alrighty, I have kept you waiting long enough!!
Grab your drink of choice, get cozy and welcome to my simple fall home tour!! Once again I took a ton of photos so sit back and enjoy!!
 



































 
Like I said....nothing very fancy, just a little change of season in our home!!
I'm not one to go crazy decorating for change of season, but I do love fall and I thought I would take advantage of all the blooming hydrangea bushes in our backyard!! They are my absolute favorite!!
I hope you enjoy this simple fall home tour!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace