August 6, 2014

Wednesday Wish List & Favorite Home Friday {Two for One!!}

Hi friends!! Are you all in for a treat today!! My family and I will be heading to Lake George in a few days and I decided to combine two of my weekly features, my Wednesday Wish List and my Favorite Home Friday into one post!! Today I am sharing another gorgeous Connecticut home that is for sale. This home is for sure on my dream home "wish list"!!
 This particular home is a Landmark Revolutionary War Colonial, The Daniel Godfrey House, located in the heart of Weston, Connecticut. A 1760's period style home with all the modern amenities. This home is very similar to the home I shared with you last week that I also found on Zillow. My absolute favorite feature of this home is that almost every room has a huge fire place!! It is truly an amazing home and I am so excited to share it with you!!
 



















 
So much to love about this home!!
What is your favorite feature??
I would love to hear from you??
 
Well I am off to get ready for a fun filled long weekend in Lake George!
I will be back next week with a sneak peak of all the home projects I have going on!! Enjoy your weekend!!
 

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace