Very "Pinteresting" Tuesday {Decor Crush}

August 5, 2014

Hi friends!!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend!!
Before we get to my top pins for this week, I want to thank Liz Marie from Liz Mare Blog for featuring my "Why I Love Ikea" post on her Linky Party!! I'd also like to thank all those that took the time to stop by and check it out and to all my new followers, welcome!! Hope you love it here!!
 
Ok, on to my top pins of the week....
For some reason this week I seem to have been drawn to more decorating inspiration more than anything. I think it may have something to do with trying to style my dining room walls and paint colors for my living room and I'm still trying to figure out how to style the walls over our TV!! Yes, I will be repainting my living room walls sooner than later!! More on that at the end of the week!! 
 
Here are my top pins for this week....
 
source


source


source


source


source


source


source


source


source
 
source
 
All this inspiration and tons more can be found on my
Décor Crush board on Pinterest!!!
Happy Pinning!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!