August 14, 2014

Around My Home {Bathroom, Living Room, This & That}

Hi friends!!
I'm back from a much needed vacation with the family!!
We spent almost a week in the great outdoors of Lake George, NY!
As most of you know I'm a country girl at heart and I love being in the mist of the woods among the trees and lakes.... It was a wonderful time, but now it's time to get back to our normal routines, back to work and almost time for our little girl to start 1st grade!!
Today I'm sharing a peak around our house. I've been busy with my day job and being a mommy so a lot of the summer projects I have on my "to do" list I haven't even begun to tackle, but I have made some much needed updates to our bathroom and living room as well as an amazing Craig's List find for the dining room.... Let's take a peak!!
 












 

One thing I have learned and took me a long time to understand is that decorating a home evolves over time and one thing you may have fallen in love with six months ago your not loving so much today.... For instance, the must have corner cabinet I purchased from Craig's List has now been replaced with the exact pine cabinet I have longed for.... Rather than just waiting for what I really wanted I made an impulse purchase because at that moment I didn't want to wait and I figured I would never find what I had my heart set on.... So out went the corner cabinet (thank the Lord for Craig's List) and in with what I truly had my heart set on, of which I scored a deal on because the seller was moving and it had to go!!
I hope you liked this little tour around my home!
I will be back tomorrow with another favorite home to share with you!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace