Very "Pinteresting" Tuesday {Vol. V}

July 2, 2014

When I was a little girl I loved getting catalogs in the mail.
 
The J.C. Penny catalog, Ballard Designs, Pottery Barn, as well as all the
 
 magazine subscriptions my mom used to get. For me it was like Christmas
 
 morning!! I used to start from the back of the catalog or magazine and get
 
my pen and mark my name next to all the things I wanted and I used to
 
 make little scrapbooks of all the ways I wanted to decorate my house....
 
I also loved going to visit my mom's friends because I loved seeing how
 
 they decorated and I used to think in my mind if that home was mine how I
 
 would arrange or change things.... Putting all these things together and
 
thinking about what I really love to do pretty much sums up my obsession
 
 with Pinterest! I always say if I had Pinterest seven yeas ago when I was
 
getting married and when we purchased our home it all would have been so
 
 much different..... As silly and crazy as it may seem to some people,
 
 Pinterest really has helped my "décor style" to evolve and opened my eyes
 
to things I never really thought I could do or ever like...
 
So for me, Pinterest is my "daily catalog or magazine" and I swear by it!
 
Ok! On to my favorite pins this week!
 
School is officially out!! Here's a bucket full of great
summer crafts from 30 Handmade Days!


Here is a great summer inspired gift idea from 36th Avenue!!


I am loving this pick!! Make your summer memories come to life with
your Instagram photos with the Chatbooks App!!


This wreath is perfect for the month of July!!!


My kids love sidewalk chalk!! How cute to make their art work come alive!!


This is a must for all those summer T-shirts!!


This is my absolute favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!!!!
 
 Hope you enjoyed this week's pins!!
 
For daily Pinterest inspiration check out all my Pinterest boards here!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!