Very "Pinteresting" Tuesday!! {Vol. III}

June 17, 2014

Hi friends!!!
It's Tuesday and I have my top Pinterest picks for this week!!
Summer is in full swing and I have some really great summer inspired picks!! I've been pinning a lot of great party ideas for our son JJ's 2nd birthday this Saturday. I love using the secret boards on Pinterest for party planning and room designing. They come in really very handy, especially if your compiling a bunch of pins relating to a specific event, item or topic; that way your not blowing up your followers feed with a bunch of pins at one time! It's also great to keep things a surprise! You can always make the boards "un-secret" after your event or when you are ready to share!! I'm loving these picks! I hope you love them too!!
 
source

source

source

source

source

source
 
Hope you find these Pinterest picks inspiring!!
Happy "Pintersting" Tuesday!! 
  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!