June 3, 2014

Very "Pinteresting" Tuesday {new weekly feature}

Whewww!! Is it hot out there today!!
 
Seems like just a few short months ago it was freezing out and now it is
 
the complete opposite!!
 
I'm happy to be in doors for the moment to share a new feature with you!
 
My very "Pintersting" Tuesday feature! Every Tuesday I will feature some
 
of my favorite pins with sources!! If you haven't checked out my Pinterest
 
boards you can find them here! Those that know me know that I am a
 
complete Pinterest freak!! I have over 65K pins!!! Crazy right??
 
So lately I've been pinning tons of summer inspirations as well as ideas
 
for my master bedroom and patio.... Here are a few of my favorites so far!
 
 





 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
 
Ok seriously who wouldn't love a watermelon cupcake right now or a
 
nice soothingly cold spritzer?? And it's always a good idea to have a
 
great DIY bubble soap recipe on hand!!
 
I am in the midst of choosing a paint color finally for my sons new dresser,
 
and I'm thinking of going with a nice deep blue....
 
And of course just when I paint my master bedroom do I come across
 
a to die for Schumacher Chenonceau charcoal wallpaper used as the
 
facal point on a bedroom wall!! It's always the case!!
 
That's when Pinterest is good and bad... I'm constantly changing my mind!
 
I use Pinterest for keeping track of pretty much everything! It's a great tool
 
for keeping track of all the things you love and or want to do or see!!
 
I swear by it!!
 
Do you love Pinterest as much as I do???
 
I'd love to hear what your favorite thing about Pinterest is!!
 
I'll be back tomorrow with my Wednesday Wish list!!
 
 
 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace