Very "Pinteresting" Tuesday {new weekly feature}

June 3, 2014

Whewww!! Is it hot out there today!!
 
Seems like just a few short months ago it was freezing out and now it is
 
the complete opposite!!
 
I'm happy to be in doors for the moment to share a new feature with you!
 
My very "Pintersting" Tuesday feature! Every Tuesday I will feature some
 
of my favorite pins with sources!! If you haven't checked out my Pinterest
 
boards you can find them here! Those that know me know that I am a
 
complete Pinterest freak!! I have over 65K pins!!! Crazy right??
 
So lately I've been pinning tons of summer inspirations as well as ideas
 
for my master bedroom and patio.... Here are a few of my favorites so far!
 
 





 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
 
Ok seriously who wouldn't love a watermelon cupcake right now or a
 
nice soothingly cold spritzer?? And it's always a good idea to have a
 
great DIY bubble soap recipe on hand!!
 
I am in the midst of choosing a paint color finally for my sons new dresser,
 
and I'm thinking of going with a nice deep blue....
 
And of course just when I paint my master bedroom do I come across
 
a to die for Schumacher Chenonceau charcoal wallpaper used as the
 
facal point on a bedroom wall!! It's always the case!!
 
That's when Pinterest is good and bad... I'm constantly changing my mind!
 
I use Pinterest for keeping track of pretty much everything! It's a great tool
 
for keeping track of all the things you love and or want to do or see!!
 
I swear by it!!
 
Do you love Pinterest as much as I do???
 
I'd love to hear what your favorite thing about Pinterest is!!
 
I'll be back tomorrow with my Wednesday Wish list!!
 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!