Favorite Home Friday {Proverbs 31 Girl}

June 13, 2014

Have you ever walked into a home and thought to yourself "OMG, I am in love with every detail of this home and must make our home look exactly like this!!" Well, this happens to me a lot, especially when I'm on Pinterest, but the home I am sharing with you today is one that I just keep going back to.... I'm drawn to it in so many ways. Every time I see it I just want to live there.... It has such a cozy, rustic farmhouse feel that I just adore!! Oh and did I mention the chalkboards??? If you know me you know I have acquired a small obsession with chalkboards and continue to put them up in every room all over our home!!
The excitement is killing me so lets get on with this home tour!!
I hope your ready for a ton of photos....
If not, grab a nice cup of coffee and get cozy!!
Thank you Allie from Proverb Girl 31 for extending me the opportunity to share your home!!! Sit back and enjoy!!
 






















 
Love, love, love this home!! If you haven't checked out Allie's blog go here.
To see before pictures of Allie's home go here.
For tons of great DIY projects go here.
For a beautiful journey of life that will touch your heart, go here
Hope you enjoyed this home as much as I do!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great weekend and
Happy Father's Day to all those Daddy's out there!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!