Baby Inspo Part I {nursery fit for a princess}

April 14, 2014

Happy Monday friends!!
 
Hope you all had a great weekend!!
 
Spring break is upon us and so are numerous spring projects!!
 
This week I have the kiddos so there's not much project work being
 
done in our house, but I had a little time today to create an inspiration board
 
for a dear friend... She and her husband will be having their first baby
 
later this fall.... They will not be finding out the gender! YIKES! I don't
 
know how expecting mommy's & daddy's do it!! I am so impatient I just
 
had to know with both my kids! For me it left the guess work of choosing
 
a name and of course decorating the nursery!!
 
My friend and I thought it would be neat to have me create inspiration
 
boards for both a prince and a princess!! I will be sharing the "princess"
 
nursery inspiration board today and the "prince" inspiration board
 
 tomorrow. Both design boards will be focused around the crib, which is the
 
 "splurge" piece in both rooms!!
 
I had so much fun creating this inspiration board!! I hope you
 
and the mommy and daddy to be love it as much as I do!!
 
 
 
What do you think?
 
My favorite piece in this room is the sign.... So inspirational...
 
Especially for a princess....
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the prince nursery inspiration board
 
and complete sources for both spaces!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!