November 16, 2013

Thankful.... {Fall Window Display}

 
 Hi friends.....
 I had planned on doing an update post about our dining room changes, but once again being a mommy came first. Our son fell off a chair and once again landed on his head.... So ambulance ride number two (yup within three months!!) and yet another trip to the ER. This time I was getting my oil changed. For some strange reason we are never close to home when these things happen!! Thankfully his is doing fine and for that I am truly grateful... I know my mom was watching over him for sure....
 
That being said I thought I would share a view I look at least a hundred times a day if not more!! It's the view out of my garden window in the kitchen.... I love having a cozy little space to put pictures and special items that mean a lot to me in any particular moment or a fond memory.... My most favorite memory of my mom is her handwriting. I have a recipe in her free hand framed along side pictures of my parents and I... I have a pictures of my husband and I, my babies, of our parents and grandparents... I also have a cute little calendar display I picked up at a local country store. I picked up some garden frogs found on Etsy and a glass cloche I just purchased from Farmhouse Wares that I just adore! And how couldn't I display the adorable birthday card my Gracie gave me... She's a week early but I just love her thoughtfulness and the heart is pretty excellent for a five year old!!
 


 
 
For all these things I am thankful... But most importantly thankful for this day and that my baby boy is ok...
What are you most thankful for?
 
 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace