June 8, 2013

Change is Good..... {new blog name}

I've been dwelling on whether or not to change my blog name for a while now.... While I love the blog name I hold now...well it seems a bit "childish" if you will... It was derived from the name of my baking business  Not Too Shabby Bakes  which I ADORE and will keep, I just think my blog name should be something unique and special that reflects who I AM, not my baking business....
So in a few days Not Too Shabby Mama will have a new name and a new look!! I hope you love it as much as I do!!
 

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace