August 2, 2012

New Blog Discovery....

I love when I'm on Pintrest (I told you I have a SERIOUS addiction) and I discover a new blog to read. While checking out this pin I came across Everyday Occasions by Jenny Steffens Hobick. What an adorable blog! I adore her home especially the unique kitchen island that stores a small fridge! And the hutch hand made by her husband. This blog is a MUST for your blog roll!! Here are my FAVORITE spots in her home.


.
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace