Gracie's New "Big Sister" Room Inspiration

July 25, 2012


We recently turned our upstairs space into two new bedrooms; one for our new baby boy JJ and the other for our daughter and "big sister" Gracie. Gracie's old room was a color pallet of pink and brown and was filled with lots of "baby" items, so I wanted her new big sister room to be vibrant, updated, yet cozy and fun. So once again I went to trusty Pintrest for inspiration and ideas and here are the ideas that made my top five list.
This I found here. I love the pink and aqua blue and the wall gallery above the crib. I really want to replicate the wall, but Gracie's bedroom has very narrow walls so I will have to modify it some how.

This next room I found here. I love the window treatments. Now I just need to find someone to make them for me!
Now, I just adore the fabric in this picture. I couldn't find the exact print, but I did find some thing very similar on my other favorite site Etsy.
I plan on having a comforter made in this fabric

I also had pillows made like the one above with coordinating fabric like this
That's pretty much it. I'm still trying to find the perfect little mirror for her desk and a frame for the letter "G" to go over her bed..... Stay tuned!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!